Like it or not, technology is revolutionising the way that we all do business. And that includes cloud accounting.
Spurred on by HMRC’s plans to make tax digital, more and more accountants are encouraging businesses to make the switch to cloud accounting. Not only will this make reporting easier (especially when HMRC demands quarterly reports) but it also gives business owners easy to understand, instantaneous, real-time reports enabling them to make informed business decisions.
Now we know that this isn’t the easiest move to make, but trust us, once you’re online, you won’t look back!
So, to convince you of the benefits, and to talk you through what moving to the cloud really means, we’ve decided to hold a ‘Blue Skies Ahead’ seminar, because trust us, it really will be when you move over, it’ll transform your business.
So what will you learn at this (did we mention) FREE seminar?
By the end of the session, you will know how to use Cloud Accounting to get
- Paid quicker
- Save more of your valuable time
- Know exactly how you are performing in real time
Now that sounds pretty good, right?
Because here are three reasons why you NEED to get cloud accounting in your life…
- Easier invoicing & quicker cash collection –Fast, simple customised sales invoicing will make your life simpler. You can email invoices, manage your sales and get paid quicker; up to 14 days quicker!
- Automatic processing –Your bank accounts feed directly into the system, keeping your accounts up to date and fully reconciled to the bank… this feature will save you a significant amount of time; anywhere up to 3 days a month!
- Financial dashboard –a fully customisable screen showing you the key financial information you need to run your business
We use one of the industry’s leading software, and it’s so easy to port all your information over, you will wonder why you didn’t do it months ago!
The best thing is that whatever size your business is, or what industry you operate in, no matter how complicated you think your accounts are, it’s no match. Real-time accounts, with less chance of errors and reports downloaded in seconds.
So what are you waiting for?
Our FREE seminar is taking place on Tues 21 February starting at 9am, and is being held at the London Golf Club in Ash.
And the reason we’re able to offer this for FREE is down to the generosity of our friends at Adept IT who have kindly sponsored this event for us.
These guys are awesome when it comes to IT, and offer consultation and solutions for all sizes of business and all levels of technical expertise. They are also great at helping businesses set up cloud computing, so if you decide that your accounting systems are working well in the cloud, then they can take the rest of your business into the cloud too!
Now we only have a limited number of seats available for this seminar, so click the link below, book your place while you can, and prepare to have your business take off and soar into the clouds!