Your website is your shop window. You’ve spent a pretty penny getting it live, it looks great!
But it’s all very well having a fancy website, but if it’s not being found, then all your hard work has gone to waste.
Our own website has just gone under a major revamp, so we’re really keen on ensuring that it performs to its full potential.
With that in mind, we’ve got ourselves involved with an event which will teach you just how to do that. If you want your website to generate you leads, then listen up.
So here’s what it is. Splat Web Works is hosting a unique event at the London Golf Club where you get to discover the secrets to online success.
There’s a pretty cool line-up of speakers, and during the event you will learn:
- Splat’s web conversion strategy that gives its clients an increase in conversions
- Changes you must make to your website otherwise Google will penalise your site in mobile search
- Whether to invest in getting higher in search or buy paid per click advertising?
- How an agile collaborative team can make your online business a success
- The dark art of Social Media and why you must start to use it
- Smart accounting to build a business for exit
- About the Government R&D Tax Credit initiative where development of your own software could lead to you getting anything up to 33% of your costs back from HMRC
- How to use great photography of your products to help you to sell more
- Why YouTube is so important and learning how to Vlog
This event is also a great networking opportunity, you will be able to meet other business owners, share information, explore potential collaborations and also develop working relationships with.
Well, first up we have our very own Miguel Calabrese (he’s doing the accounting bit if you hadn’t worked that out). Alongside him, there is:
- Jon Pankhurst – Splat Web Works
- Mark Smallcorn – IV.Q
- Dom Bradbury – Lovesocialco
- Pete Bresser – Bresser Photos
- Sean Kelly – Conference Video
- Sue Nelson – Break Through Funding
Now doesn’t that sound like a pretty amazing event?
And, the best part is…IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!
So if you want to get yourself along to Succeed Online – Live 2016 event, then be quick!
Tickets are almost sold-out, but don’t panic if they are, there’s a waiting list in place, which you can still put your name down for (there are always people that drop out, so you may well be lucky still!)
Click here more information, but just a reminder, it takes place on
Thursday 13 October from 3-6pm at the London Golf Club.
If you would like any more information, you are of course, more than welcome to get in touch with us too at Blue Rocket. Just call us on 01322 555442 or email email@example.com
See you there!